We are looking for part-time and full-time contract transcriptionists/editors to transcribe recorded audio and edit imperfect transcription using a proprietary internet-based software application. All work is done remotely, so you need a good computer and a high speed internet connection. The hours are flexible, but you should be willing to commit a minimum of 15 hours per week. To be a good candidate, you need to be able to work independently with minimal supervision, have the willingness to learn new software, and be able to work under pressure with time constraints
- College degree
- US resident
- Excellent written communication skills
- Perfect command of English usage, grammar, and punctuation
- Experience with computer word processing
- Typing ability of at least 75 wpm
- Proficiency with internet research and reference resources
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel or spreadsheet applications
- Strong technical proficiency with computers and computer applications
- PC or Mac
- Minimum 2.0GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 5GB available disk space
- High speed internet connection
- Regular access to email
Remote – you can work from anywhere!
Equivalent to $10 – $25 per hour, depending on your efficiency.
For application please click the link.