Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Whole World Eco Activities


For ages 3-7 years old enjoy some eco-fun with the games, puzzles, art activities and quizzes in this earth-friendly activity book. The fun is enhanced by tips on how to look after the environment, and the pages are printed on 100% recycled paper. Currently on sale for only 6.99 in the paperback version.

To order this great book, click this link right here. Anyone who buys 20 dollars worth of books, or gifts, from my Barefoot Books store, will be entered to win a Pink Zircon ring from my Etsy store. Please see my older post for details, or contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com The contest ends on Mothers Day, so be sure to get your entry in before then.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.