Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Update For Toluna and Youdata

I have posted about these for making extra cash at home. I have reached my payout at Toluna, and the check has been mailed. As soon as I receive it I will let you know how long it took. The website says about 4 weeks. I joined in June, but was not active for long parts of the summer, so I guess that isn't too bad.

As for Youdata, I think they are a scam. I know there are others still advertising them, I am saying beware. I got paid the first two weeks no problem. Then there stopped being any ads to view, but I did start getting about 10 text messages per day to my cell phone. From companies I do not know who they were. I suspect they were from Youdata. They want your cell phone number so they can send you text advertising ads, for which you get paid nothing for. I quit that sight, and am trying to get the numbers blocked so they can not send me text ads anymore.

ChaCha still remains my best income earner, after two years of being with them.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.