Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Healthy Thursday: Beautiful Hair

There are so many products on the market that boast beautiful stronger hair. Of course most of this is not true, and your lovely hair comes from your genes more than anything else. However, there are some things you can do to help. Most important like anything else that has to do with health, is to eat a healthy diet. Your hair will show if you are eating unhealthy, or are more importantly malnourished. Take a vitamin with Biotin in it. Don't wear your hair up to bed, and don't wear it up at all if you can help it. I love Pantene shampoo and conditioner combo, it is awesome and I use it on my daughter as well. It is more expensive, but I have tried many different shampoos but I love that one the most. I have thick, coarse hair, so I also use a leave in conditioner, and do not wash my hair every day. Every other day is fine, unless you are a heavy sweater or your hair is greasy.


No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.