Saturday, July 30, 2011
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Consumer Media Network is looking for an experienced blogger who has a demonstrated interest in and knowledge of the home improvement world.
We are looking for someone to write on a contract basis for a homeowner’s information site. Applicant should be familiar with current home improvement trends, financing, regulations, and resources, and should be able to give advice to homeowners as well as report on news related to the home improvement industry. The ideal candidate will be able to present dry information in an interesting and creative way.
This is a remote position so applicant must be able work independently and with little direction.
Please send your resume and two writing samples to the e-mail address email@example.com
Sunday, July 17, 2011
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team as Gift Card Program Manager. This position will report into the VP of Business Development and is responsible for managing all aspects of Groupon’s gift card program across third party retail stores, B2B commercial sales, and online gift card sales through Groupon.com.
- Manage relationships with third parties, including retail stores, retail distribution networks, technology partner, marketing agency, legal partner and card production vendor
- Work closely with product team to ensure timely development of technology needs required to execute gift card program
- Work with legal, accounting, customer service, and design to ensure cooperation in executing gift card program needs
- Manage performance of gift card program across multiple channels – must be able to perform detailed analytics
- Work with B2B gift card salesperson to maximize sales and address daily operational needs
- Design offline and online marketing campaigns across channels; work closely with category managers at retail stores distributing Groupon gift cards
- Manage gift card budget and oversee financial reporting
- 3 – 5 years of experience in gift cards or some combination of CPG, retail merchandise, retail marketing, and e-commerce experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Experience with launching a new program highly desirable
- Must be hard working and able to operate effectively in a very fast-moving environment
- Experience in startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Flexible and open to change and new ideas
- Strong prioritization, organization and analytic skills
- Experience managing external partnerships and internal cross-team projects
- Must be based in Chicago
- Teamwork skills essential; sense of humor a must
Click here to apply.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
As a Billing Customer Service Representative you will help to educate and assist our customers with their bills, which can be very complicated. You will be responsible for ensuring it’s a great experience for each and every customer. You do have the option to work from home in this position.
This position requires:
- Excellent math and computer skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- High speed internet (wired not wireless)
Successful candidates will:
- Enjoy helping people
- Enjoy solving problems
- Have a lot of patience
- Have the ability to multi-task
In order to work from home, from day one you must have a residential phone line and a computer with Windows XP Home, Professional, Media Center, or Vista Edition. You must also have high speed internet connection (wired not wireless) with a current version of Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Customer Service
Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Career Level: Entry Level
Education Level: High School/GED
If interested click the link below to apply.