Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Buy Books Win Citrine Earrings

OK I am giving away this pair of golden yellow Citrine SS earrings. They are 5mm round natural gemstones, post back, with butterfly clasps. These are coming straight from my Etsy store. I have only one pair available to one lucky customer. In order to win this pair of earrings, the very first person who purchases 25 dollars worth of books, or merchandise from my Barefoot Books store, and then contacts me at melissaruede@yahoo.com to say they made their purchase, will win the earrings once the purchase has been verified. Emails are time sensitive so I will know who the first buyer was. You must live in the USA, or Canada to enter this contest. The books are shipped from the Barefoot Books company, and the earrings will be shipped from me. If you still want to purchase Barefoot Books you can, you just won't qualify for the earrings unless you live in USA, or Canada. Hurry this offer is only good until Friday June 19, 2010 at 8PM Eastern time.

By the way this is my work at home tip for today. Find a craft, and then sell your products online. You can use Ebay, but the fees are high. I use Etsy, but there is also Ecrater, and Artfire which offer store options to sell your goods.

1 comment:

Mary Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.