Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Barefoot Books New Video The Animal Boogie




Well I am sad to say that no one took advantage of the opportunity to get that Pink Tourmaline ring with purchase from my Barefoot Books store. I will do another promotion maybe later in the year. Do your kids love music, animals, and reading? This next set of options are great choices for your preschooler, kindergartener, or first grade child. The first comes with a soft cover book, and CD, for only $8.99. You can click the box advertisement in this post to watch a preview of the book, and CD. Click the view now advertisement to see it. Or you can click this link right here, to go straight to my Barefoot Bookstore, and look around. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment, or contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com Happy reading, and dancing.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.