Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We're Riding On A Caravan Childrens Book

This lovely paper back Barefoot Book will take your child on an adventure through China, along the Silk Road. It will teach your child about the history of silk, important Chinese cities, and so much more. It is for ages 4-10, and is currently on sale in my Barefoot Books store for $6.99. Since you are buying right from Barefoot Books, on their secure website, you can buy with confidence. Please email me at melissaruede@yahoo.com if you have any questions. Be sure to check out all their other gifts, and educational reading books for kids of all ages.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.