Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Make Money Grading ACT Writing Tests

Readers Wanted!

We need qualified people to read and score student essays for the ACT Writing Test.

Essay scoring takes place online, facilitated by an Electronic Performance Evaluation Network (ePEN) System designed by Pearson Educational Measurement. This means you can read and score essays anytime and from any personal workstation with an Internet connection.

Writing Test essays are scored at intervals throughout the year. Compensation will be performance based. Scorers can realize $12/hour or more based on a combination of performance indicators, including quality and rate.

Prospective applicants will have the following qualifications:

  • A bachelor's degree or higher
  • Current teaching experience (preferred)
  • Experience teaching high school English to juniors and seniors (preferred)
  • U.S. citizenship, resident alien status, or authorized to work in the U.S.
  • Reside in the U.S.

Click this link to apply for above position.

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Oh I could have been qualified here. Only we are still waiting for our green cards:-(

Melissa said...

I am sorry, hopefully there will be more when you are ready.

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.