Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Learn To Count With Cockatoos, Puzzle

For ages 2-5 year olds, this puzzle will have your child learning to count in no time. At the price of 17.99, this is a fun, and affordable to teach your child, playgroup, preschool, grandchildren, or friends to learn to count. You can purchase this puzzle by going to my Barefoot Books store, and clicking on buy. It is simple, and easy, and you will be completely satisfied with their quality.

Have fun learning counting and corresponding animals. The over sized pieces in this colorful floor puzzle encourage interaction, and the animal groups simplify counting instruction

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.