Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome To Melissas Barefoot Blog

Some of you may know me from my other blogs, Melissas Homeschool, and Melissas Jewelry. I have ventured into a new side of myself, selling Barefoot Books. I have decided that at this time, having home parties just will not work for me, so I decided to make a blog dedicated to just Barefoot Books. Every day, or every few days I will post a new item, with a description, and a link to my Barefoot store, so you can purchase if you wish. There will be no adsense, or other ad space on this site, only Entrecard widget. It will be completely dedicated to my Barefoot Books store. I hope you will free to ask questions, and of course buy some books. I love these books, we own some of our own. I do not endorse, or sell products I do not believe in. They are award winning books, and a bargain compared to other books I have purchase for my children.



No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.