Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Dead Town

I waited for what seemed like forever for the fifth book in the Frankenstein series, to come out in paperback. Finally it came to my local Walmart and I have finished it. This is the last book in the series, and for the most part I loved them all. The fourth book was a bit of a drag on, but the first three were awesome. This fifth book built you up and built you up, but I found the climax to be very anti-climactic. It just kind of went poof for me, rather than wow that was awesome! You need to read the fifth book to see how it all ends. Next on my list is to catch up on the Odd Thomas series. I read four, I think there are six all together.



No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.