Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ghost Writer/ Critic Needed

I'm a university faculty member who'd like to write occasional reviews of serious contemporary fiction, but lack both the time and the writerly style do do them myself. (I mean reviews in newspapers and magazines for general readers; we're not talking about scholarly work for academic journals, which I do more than enough of myself.) I'm hoping to work with someone who could help me (in a collaborative way) identify suitable books for review, and write very elegant, polished first drafts. You should be knowledgeable about contemporary fiction and able to write thoughtfully and sensitively about it. This is strictly part-time, but I will make it worth your while. Pay entirely negotiable, at least .20 per word. Probably more, I'm new to this and want to make sure I'm paying well. Contact The Employer : stylus@pobox.comLink

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.