Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Make Money At ODesk

I actually have a partial profile at Odesk. I know other people who use it, make money, and love it. The profile process is long, and you need to make it as complete as possible to compete with other members on the site. Odesk is for freelance writers, web designers, IT, data entry, etc. You can work as an individual, or make and join a team so it appears. If you are serious about working from home, and you have the skills mentioned hop over to Odesk and get yourself signed up.

Good luck, and if any of my readers have experience with Odesk, good or bad, please feel free to share.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa, this is Nicole Miller from vWorker.com (formerly known as Rentacoder.com). Congratulations on your decision to establish an online freelancing career. Like oDesk, vWorker provides access to a wide variety of jobs, but the services at oDesk could limit that success. Consider the following:

1. oDesk doesn't provide escrowing and arbitration on pay-for-deliverables jobs, thus no guaranteed payment.

2. Odesk requires that you simultaneously remember to move your mouse every minute or so, and if you don't, you are not guaranteed payment. So you can choose to be constantly interrupted (and perhaps distracted and frustrated), or forgo the payment guarantee.

More about oDesk is in this link: http://bit.ly/c6UM0w

At vWorker, you're not required to take any tests or conduct any interviews or anything like that. You can in fact, start bidding right after you sign up. If you're interested, come on over an create a free account.

If you have any questions, feel free to call in to talk to a facilitator 7 days a week, or send email throught the site's feedback form.

-Nicole
vworker.com

Melissa said...

Thank you Nicole I will check that out. I don't actually work on Odesk because I haven't finished the very long profile process. Thank you for letting my readers know the possible downfalls to using it.

Unknown said...

You're welcome, Melissa. Please do keep us updated on your progress.

sandy said...

Good luck with whatever you do. I made notes of both to tell my SIL. She's a children's author thought she might like to check them out.

Sandy

Melissa said...

Sandy that is awesome. I hope she finds something that will work well for her.

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.