Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Buy A Tablet For Christmas

 I have been dead set about NOT getting one of these tablets.  I thought how dumb to carry around a big bulky thing that does not look user friendly, or undroppable/breakable with ease.  Last year I got an Ereader for Christmas.  A cheap one, 7 inches, yet I love it.  No wifi or anything fancy.  I wanted a Kindle Fire for Christmas this year.  Have been looking forward to getting one.  But, then I saw these 7 inch tablets, which by the way I think are the perfect size, and at an awesome price too.  I have already bought it, and I can use it as an ereader too.  I get it well before Christmas, but it will be wrapped up to go under the tree.  So, I can't play with it for a while.  We have a PC and a laptop, but with kids that I homeschool they are on it a lot, and I get less and less computer time.  This will be the perfect solution.  BTW I don't do Smart Phones either.  I don't know how anyone can do anything online on that little screen.  My old lady eyes are way too old for that, LOL!

Since we are so close to Christmas, I will be sharing my favorite products, wish list, buying list and just cool items some of you might love, in the next weeks.



2 comments:

online income system home said...

It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledgeonline income system home

Melissa said...

Mine came today. I love it!

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.