Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cash to Refer and Link Vehicle

I have not posted on here for such a long time, so sorry for that.  I have been incredibly busy with the homeschooling of my children, and all their activities they are in.  I also work part time out of the house, and love to paint and make jewelry.  So, I am quite busy.  So, today I decided to share two work at home job opportunities with you today.

Cash2Refer is not really a job.  You do it at home, but it is basically promoting.  All you do is post your referral link and you earn two dollars each unique visitor.  Payout is with Paypal or Payza after you reach 100 dollars.  I am almost at payout, so I hope it is not a scam, and I really get paid.  I will let you know if they don't pay me, trust me.

I no longer work for ChaCha, so for a while I had a lot of free time on my hands.  Now, even if I did work for them, I would not have time to do it. 

The second is Link Vehicle.  This is a website that will pay you to post reviews, links and text links on your blogs.  You have to apply, of course, be approved, then set your prices in the market place.  Then you have to write the review, and place it on your blog.  I get 15 dollars per review.  I just started posting reviews, so I have not been paid as of yet.  According to their FAQs you get paid on the 1st of the month, as long as you have made 10 dollars or more.  I especially like this website, and it works well for me.  I did not see this rule on their site, but a good practice is to post at least two of your own posts in between a review post.  Readers of your blog really don't want to just read reviews, unless you advertise your blog as a strictly review site.  Plus search engines frown upon it.  At least that is what I have been told in SEO classes.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.