Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Friday, June 4, 2010

If You're Happy and You Know It


If You're Happy and You Know It!

In this multicultural version of the traditional song, children from cultures all over the world clap their hands, stomp their feet, pat their heads, and much more. The accompanying singalong CD continues the interactive fun!

Ages 3 to 7 years

You can purchase the hardcover book with CD for $15.99, or the soft cover with CD for $9.99. Each are available by going to my Barefoot Books Store to purchase. You can also view the video below to get a good feel of what you will be getting. These are great for Sunday School, Camps, Daycare, Vacation Bible School, Homeschoolers etc.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.