Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Advertise Your Blog With Adgitize

I used to be a member at Adgitize, but I just don't have time for all of the sites I used to use. This site is different in that they actually pay you to be a member and support other bloggers. Payout is ten dollars with Paypal. It is easy to do, and if you upgrade you can actually make better money. Like I said I do not use this site anymore, but I was a free member, and made several ten dollar payouts before I stopped using it. If you have a blog, and you need to drive traffic to your site, check out Adgitize. Be sure to read all their FAQ's and terms before signing up, so you know the ins and outs.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.