Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tales Of Mystery and Magic Book With CD

Just in time for Halloween, you can get this awesome Children's book for your kiddies. To purchase this book go to my Barefoot Books Store. This is a brand new book to the Barefoot Books collection.

Tales of Mystery and Magic

A bewitching world of mystery and magic awaits you! Meet singing elves with magical feet; skeletons that move of their own accord; and a heroic blackbird who outwits a powerful king. Master storyteller Hugh Lupton is at his exceptional best as he shares the most mysterious tales in his repertoire. Book with CD editions include stories read by Hugh Lupton.

Ages 6 and up

Retold By: Hugh Lupton

Illustrated By: Agnese Baruzzi

format
Hardcover w Story CD ($19.99)

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.