Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Free Traffic To Your Blog With Entrecard

So you got a blog. You did get a blog right? If you didn't, you need to. You can make money from blogging. If you use a free blog like blogger there are not as many options, but there are still a lot of them. Before you can even begin to worry about making money from your blog, you really need to drive some traffic to it first. A flow of steady traffic is best. I will be sharing some of the ones I use, and some I don't, in the coming weeks. You can of course buy traffic if you don't have the time to do the free traffic exchanges. If you use Google Adsense on your blog be sure to read their rules so you don't get yourself into any trouble. Basically you can not pay people to click your Google ads. They need to click them free and clear of their own choice, and interest. So now to Entrecard. Entrecard is a free traffic exchange system. No one is required to view your blog, leave comments, or click ads. If they do click on your blog you have the choice to view theirs back, hence the traffic exchange. You will get a Entrecard widget that you upload to your blog for others to drop on. Once you have earned some Entrecard credits you can use those credits to advertise your blog on other peoples blogs. I have been using Entrecard for two years on all of my blogs, and I have not been given any reason to stop. So click the banner below and start getting yourself some free traffic now.



No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.