Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Make Money With Sidetick Social Network

OK, I have other sites that claim you can make money from social networking, like People String, and Yuwie. However, these were mainly useless and I didn't stay long. Now I have discovered Sidetick. I have been there just a few days now, and I really like it. It is like Facebook only you get paid. There are a lot of people who have said they have been paid. I assume the site earns its revenue from paid advertising, like many other sites. The only negative I have found so far is that sometimes it is very slow. Be sure to read the TOS because they have age limitations, and some country restrictions you will want to know about. Check it out, and start getting paid to have fun~

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.