Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, April 5, 2010

I Dreamt I Was A Dinosaur

Young children spend a lot of time learning about dinosaurs, and animals. This book will delight any preschooler, or young reader you know. To purchase this book, available in two formats, visit Melissas Barefoot Book Store. Below is the full description of this wonderful book.


Join a young boy on a dreamland adventure to prehistoric times, where he meets dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes. The rhyme filled text is followed by fascinating notes about the age of dinosaurs.

Ages 1 to 4 years

Written By: Stella Blackstone

Illustrated By: Clare Beaton

Join the adventure, and get your books today.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.