Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Celebrate Earth Day With Barefoot Books

Do you need some good stories to help celebrate Earth Day? Barefoot Books has an awesome book called The Barefoot Book of Earth Tales. This book is geared towards 5-11 year olds, and is great for homeschoolers, daycare, preschool, and even public school, not to mention as a gift for a child who loves to read. This book is now on sale for $16.99 in hardcover format. To purchase this book go to my Barefoot Books store by clicking the highlighted link above.

Learn how different cultures around the world set out to live in harmony with the natural world. The seven folk tales are each followed by a hands-on activity that promotes green living and reinforces the eco-messages of the stories.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.