Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Join The Barefoot Books Podcast And Get Free Music and Stories


The picture is not that great, but Barefoot Books has a new feature. Each week you can listen to a story, or music in their new Podcast feature, completely for free. This week is Jack and the Beanstalk. Your children will enjoy listening to award winning stories, and music. If you want to join the podcast, click this link right here. If you have any questions, you can contact me. While you are there check out all their great products. I just used it, and it works great.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.