Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Real Princess Podcast Mathematics


This book combines the story of the Princess and the Pea, with important math skills, to create a whole new story called The Real Princess. You can listen to this story for free on the Barefoot Books Podcast. If you love the book after listening to it, you can purchase the hardcover book for 16.99, or the paperback version for 9.99 that includes the CD to listen to it over, and over. To listen to the podcast, click this link right here.

To purchase the book The Real Princess, click right here.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.