Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Win A Free Pink Zircon Ring With Rubies


This lovely ring is straight from my Etsy store, and was made by me. The center stone is either Pink Zircon, or Pink Spinel, and has round ruby accents. The rubies are inlaid along the outer edge of the ring. It is a size 6, and sterling silver.


This ring is a part of a promotional contest I am having in honor of Mothers Day, and my daughters sixth birthday. Please read the simple rules first, before you enter.

Anyone who purchases at least 20 dollars of books, or gifts from my Barefoot Books store using this link right here, will be entered to win the ring shown. I can only ship the ring to US, Canada, and Great Britain. The books are shipped from the Barefoot Books warehouse, and I have no control over that. You must use the link provided to purchase the books from my store, to qualify.

Once you have made your purchase, return here to leave me a comment with your name, so I can check the purchase. Once your purchase has been verified, I will send you a note to let you know your entry is valid. You might want to leave an email.

The winner will be drawn on Mothers Day May 9, 2010 at 8PM Eastern time. Be sure to get your purchase in so that I get the verification before this time. It takes about an hour or two for Barefoot Books to send me the verification via email.

Each person gets one entry, but you can have family, and friends join the contest too. This ring is very feminine, and not to gawdy or bold. I have a very petite hand, and it looks lovely on me. It has never been worn, and I just removed it from my for sale items in my Etsy store. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Any part of the rules not followed, and the entry will be null, and void. I hope someone takes advantage to buy a special child some lovely award winning books, and gets themselves a lovely piece of free jewelry.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.