Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Countdown To Christmas Barefoot Book of Dance Stories


We are down to 47 days left until Christmas and today I am featuring the Barefoot Book of Dance Stories. This book comes with a story CD, and can be purchased in my Barefoot Book store. Read the full description below, and see what a wonderful this book is for any reader.

The Barefoot Book of Dance Stories

Say it with dance! This gorgeous collection will enchant young dancers with stories from eight cultures, including the Polka in the Czech Republic, Limbo in the West Indies and the Waltz in Germany. Book with CD editions include stories read by actress Juliet Stevenson.

Ages 8 and up

Written By: Jane Yolen, Heidi E.Y. Stemple

Illustrated By: Helen Cann

Narrated By: Juliet Stevenson

format
Hardcover w Story CD ($23.99)

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.