Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Video Game Reviewer

Here is another cool work from home job, that I have come upon. Do you love video games? Then a video game reviewer could be for you.

Qualifications:

Be familiar with GamingTarget.com.
2. Be willing to help the site reach a larger audience. We want a team player.
3. Show prior blogging or reviewing experience, especially about video games.
4. Be energized about promoting your own work via social networks.
5. Being witty in your writing is a plus.

Plus they would like you to be fast, tactful, passionate, smart, and to be on your toes concerning the video game world. If you think this is a job you can do then email your background, show that you meet the 5 qualifications and include sample links to http://www.bloggingpro.com/jobs/view/video-game




No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.