Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Get Paid At Fiverr

Fiverr is a website where you post things you are willing to do for five dollars, and then if buyers like it they hire you. You get 4 of the dollars, and the website keeps one dollar. I did one review so far, and was paid. People put up all kinds of crazy things, so you do have to be creative, which I am not so much of. Anyway if you want to make some extra cash, check out FIVERR.

Did you know there are only 46 more days until Christmas? Here is the hot gift idea for today, Call of Duty Black Ops video game. This is the hot game this year, so be sure and get yours.

2 comments:

Aysha said...

anything for $5..that is an interesting option. Would check it out when I feel like I can handle another website. Thanks for introducing this to us

Melissa said...

Aysha if you try it, I hope it works well for you.

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.