Butler Hill Group is a linguistics services technology company that is focused on helping our clients reach new international markets by leveraging our expertise in over 50 languages and dialects. Our client is one of the world’s top internet search engine companies and is currently seeking internet-savvy freelance Web Search Evaluators.
Web Search Evaluators (Data Annotators) will review and evaluate internet search results based on specific search terms and provide a rating depending on the relevance of the search result to the search term. The evaluation work is done using an online automated tool.
Most projects require work of 4 hours per day (Monday-Friday), 20-22 hours per week. For most projects, you will be allowed the flexibility to choose the hours you wish to work each day. Project work is expected to extend through June, 2011.
* Personal PC that runs Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system and anti-virus software. Windows XP and Apple platforms, including virtual environments are not acceptable. Minimum screen resolution capabilities of 1280 X 768; desired resolution is 1280 X 1024
* A high-speed internet connection
* Ability to problem-solve technical/software issues independently
* Detail-oriented and organized with strong time management skills and the ability to manage a 20-22 hours per week self- directed work schedule
* Native English speaker, living in the US
* Familiar with current cultural, political, business and media affairs in the US
* Extensive familiarity with a wide variety of online news sources published in the US
* Avid internet enthusiast with excellent web research and analytical capabilities
* Completed at least 1-2 years of a university program
* 1-2 years professional work experience
WHAT WE OFFER
A competitive hourly pay rate, flexible work schedule while working online remotely.
Contact Employer : http://bit.ly/cBaGBK
Countdown to Christmas continues with only 40 days left until Christmas.