Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Adsense For Your Blog

If you have a blog you probably have heard of Adsense. I have a few blogs, and I have Adsense on each of them. It is a way for your blog to make money by placing paid ads on it. They system will automatically read and grab the content you post, so the ads are targeted to your blog. Payout is 100 dollars and takes on average 1 year to earn. However, as your blog grows your earnings can come faster. My first payout took one and a half years. This second payout took 12 months.

They have very strict rules, and you must follow them. The biggest reason people lose their Adsense account is by clicking their own ads, or asking/paying others to do it. I am unsure how they know you are doing this, but they do, and they suspend your account rather quickly. Adsense is free, and no maintenance at all, so add it to your blog and start making some extra cash.


1 comment:

Aysha said...

I have heard of adsense and got it on mine too... Thanks for this info..it would help those who are just getting started

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.