Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Updates On My Work At Home Endeavors

Here are some updates on my work from home endeavors. ChaCha is still my best money maker. I can make 75-100 dollars per week, if I apply myself. Toluna paid me, and I am working on the next payout. Mylot, don't do so much, too slow their site is. Sidetick, I left. The site does not work more than it does, no patience. Fiverr I have made 24 dollars, and my new Gig seems to be very effective. I hope to get more sales from that. Adsense I am awaiting my 100 dollar payment. It is my second one, though it did take a year for each payout. Adsense has added some new features, I have not checked them out yet though. I do have a few people who have purchased add space through me personally, and pay 10 dollars per month. One customer has been on my homeschool blog over a year. Textbroker is hit or miss for me, because I just don't seem to have the time to write extra too much. It is a great site if you have time to research and write. Social Spark I gave up on. I absolutely hate their new format. Tomoson I don't get cash, but I do get free products for doing reviews. My jewelry store on Etsy, no sales yet this month, but I had a nice one right before Christmas. My Barefoot Books store, still at 15 dollars made, but I am hoping to get this expanded in 2011 with maybe some online events, or giveaways. I also am an Amazon affiliate, and I think so far I have made one dollar. I did sign up to be an affiliate for baby sign language learning DVD's, and Dollar Days, so far these have not earned me any revenues, but they are fairly new. That is it. They won't make me rich, but they do keep me working only four days out of my home, at my career job. Check my archives for some good work from home opps that you might qualify for.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.