How would you like to work from the comfort of your own home; enjoy flexible hours; use your personal computer to help us meet our clients needs? Sound too good to be true? Think there’s a catch? Well there isn’t. As you can see from our home page, we work primarily with the newspaper industry. Our customer service representatives work from their homes making customer service calls for our newspaper clients. In most instances, we are checking on the customer’s service and reporting back to the newspaper so they can take appropriate action.
If you are currently employed full time, generally you will not have the time or flexibility required for this opportunity. To juggle home and work responsibilities, you need self-discipline, a schedule, and cooperation from your family. The nice thing about working for us is that child-care, wardrobe and transportation are virtually non-existent.
- A self-starter with good communication skills?
- Well-disciplined and able to work on your own?
- Able to commit to working 15 or more flexible hours per week, mostly in the evening and on the weekend?
Do you have…
- An IBM compatible personal computer that is a Pentium III or better processor, running Windows 2000, XP, NT, Vista or Windows 7?
- A working printer with ink and paper attached to your computer?
- A color monitor (800 x 600 resolution 16 bit color or greater)?
- 100 MB of hard disk space available?
- 64 MB of RAM?
- A CD-Rom drive?
- A DSL/Cable modem?
- Internet access including your own email account?
You also need…
- Basic typing and personal computer skills.
- A quiet work area without interruptions.
- A social security card and current state issued photo ID.
If you meet the above requirements and have the drive to make a job like this work for you, contact us