Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Help Support PBS


Do you and your children love PBS? Then with every purchase of this PBS kids collection from my Barefoot Books store, five dollars of every sale will go directly to PBS. This is an awesome set, at only $19.99 you get three books, and the bag, and you get to donate to a great cause. PBS offers all kinds of educational shows for both kids and adults. You get Off We Go To Mexico, We All Went On Safari, and We're Sailing Down the Nile. Each book is soft cover and educational. I bought this set as an adjunct to our Story of the World Ancient Times curriculum.

Support the Public Broadcasting System, otherwise known as PBS, and hop on over to Melissas Barefoot Book Store, to purchase your set. Read all about each book, and look around for all their other great items.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.