Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Make Money With Amazon Mechanical Turk

I found out about this website a few months ago. While I have not made enough money to say it could support me, I have made enough to buy books, and other items from Amazon.com that I needed or wanted. It is fairly easy, and you have to simply complete the task as assigned. If you have enough time, I am sure you could make some real decent money. They will transfer the money right to your bank account, and no you don't have to live in the US to work there. To check it out click this link right here. It is not a referral link, though I never could understand why that would bother someone. If someone is nice enough to tell you a good, legitimate, work from home job, why would you not want to say they referred you? Strange if you ask me.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.