Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do You Have A Child Starting Kindergarten?

The first day of school can be an exciting and frightening experience for a child. So many things they are unsure of, and what to expect. This lovely Barefoot Book will help your child prepare for the first day of school. Join Ruby's School Walk, and see how she copes with all her thoughts of getting to school. This hardcover book is only $16.99, and can be handed down for generations to come. Get your child excited about school, and prepare them for their biggest adventure ever. Click right here, to go to Melissas Barefoot Book Store to purchase this lovely book.


If you would like to join my Barefoot Books team, contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com with Barefoot in the subject for information. It is completely free, and you do not have to purchase anything to begin selling.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.