Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Little Leap Forward A Boy In Beijing

Share this wonderful book with the child in your life by going to Melissas Barefoot Book Store.


Little Leap Forward

A Boy In Beijing

Experience this coming-of-age tale that brings to life the time of the Cultural Revolution. A young boy growing up in the hutongs of China discovers the heartache of loving and having to let go when he captures a bird, only to discover that she will not sing in confinement. The first in Barefoot Books' Young Fiction line, this story also includes beautiful full-color illustrations.

Ages 8 and up

Written By: Guo Yue, Clare Farrow

Illustrated By: Helen Cann

format
Chapter Book (NOW $ 11.99)

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.