Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Roaming In The Rainforest

Take your child on an Amazon adventure with this Barefoot Book.


We're Roaming in the Rainforest

An Amazon Adventure

A trio of children embark on a daylong trek through the rainforest, discovering all sorts of exotic creatures in their natural habitats. The charming, rhyming text highlights an action verb for each creature, from chattering monkeys to crouching jaguars. The story is enhanced by nine pages of educational endnotes, including information about the Amazon, the creatures featured in the story, the peoples of the rainforest, and a full-page, full-color map of South America.


You can purchase this great book from Melissas Barefoot Store. Be sure to check out all the other great items as well.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.