Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Freelance Writing With Funderstanding

If you like to write, and are looking for freelance work, then the job listing below could be for you. Send letter of interest to jennifer@funderstanding.com

We run three distinct websites: Funderstanding.com, A2XConsulting.com and Internprogram360.com.

We are seeking freelance writers to contribute to our sites on a range of diverse topics.

Frequency of writing is flexible. We are just looking for enthusiastic and skilled contributors with outstanding written communication skills.

If you are interested, please email us.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.