Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Looking For A Nurse Writer

CollegeDegrees.com is seeking a full-time Nurse Writer to contribute to our nursing education website. We strive to provide advice to individuals considering nursing school, and we are looking for an experienced Nurse who can write daily blog posts, write industry white papers, and manage social media accounts. Candidate must have experience in the nursing field and excellent writing skills.

Our office is located in Houston, but this a remote position. Salary is commensurate with experience.

Please send your resume and two writing samples to the email address below. No phone calls please.

staffwriter@collegedegrees.com

Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.