Amazon

Join Me On Facebook

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Luck O' the Irish

As you know March 17th is St Patrick's Day. Now you can purchase this book Tales From Old Ireland, from my Barefoot Books Store, for only $21.99 with story CD in hardcover, or 16.99 for softcover with story CD.

Tales from Old Ireland

Celebrate the wonder of Ireland with the seven enchanting stories in this captivating collection. The rich traditions of Irish storytelling are honored with larger-than-life characters, myths and legends around every bend, and plenty of magic. Book with double CDs include stories read by Grammy-

Use the book, and the video below, to teach your child about St Patrick's Day, and some old Irish tales. Remember until March 31st 10% of all my commissions earned will be donated to The Hunger Site. All orders over 60 dollars get free shipping. Come help me help end hunger, and enjoy some award winning books too.



No comments:

Buy Handmade Gifts My Etsy Store

Welcome To My Earn Money At Home Site

Welcome to my make money at home site. There really are work from home jobs out there. Good ones, and legit ones. I will add a few other things in just for fun too. I currently have two other blogs, and guest post for another, plus moderate my ten year old sons homeschool writing blog. You can say I enjoy blogging.